is the minute contest rigged

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

hey ppl wussup, i'm sure y'all know bout the minute maid contest to spell mini and win a mini cooper. well me i'm one who's looking to win one of those cars. i've been buying minute maid alot since december last year i think it was, i've a billion i's a trillion n's and up to now i cant find one [censored] "m". ok seriously how messed is that i've spoken to some ppl who tryin dey luck behind the car as well and it seem no 1 has it. i dont know if if dey actually holding out till last week to release it or what ever so ppl would buy or whatever. by any chance does ony1 has any m's let me know if this contest isn't holding back the winning letters for the sake of getting sales or what ever.

I agree 100%. I've been buying Minute maid alot too. Not because of the contest though. I always liked it. Anyways, i have alot of "I"s and "N"s. No "M" whatsoever. Everytime you buy a minute maid you're getting either of those letters. I even saw a n add in the classified ads of someone offering $150.00 for the M. I think its rigged. They're not being fair at all in this contest.

hmm i taught so, well if thats the case then they ''may'' start bringing it out in the last week or so. but if u do manage to find 1 if u wouldnt we mind meeting with me to deliver. LOL maye we could go and lime drink a something invite a few girls or something.LOL

I don't think that is the reason for them printing so few M's. I think deh just want ppl buy Minute maid over and over until deh get 1. Remember doh matter d amount ah ppl get it is d lucky ppl who name get drawn

well in the end ah still didnt win d car ah kinda vex bout it but den again maybe d person needed it more dan me who knows

Lol... controlled..rigged or what ever word one choses to use, it still strengthens the notion that the contest was not totally fair to a certain degree. If you have 3 cars to give away, and you only print three M. then those lucky bastards are garanteed a car. Thus when the final draw comes, those that didn't win will see that it was futile that they participated. To iron my point, it was stated in the official ad for the contest, when you collect all the letters for the word "mini" you have to call into a hotline to register so that your name could be added to the draw. So if only three M were printed, why would there be a need to call in to register?

These contests are always controlled some way or the other..I hope that alteast one genuine entrant won something.

Back