Is sexting cheating?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I was listening to some people in work who were discussing and claiming that sending naked pics of them selves or even sending sex talk is not officially cheating. What are your views on this because they were arguing that were not physically doing anything and that they are just messing around.

What do you think about this?

Yes it is cheating, how could you send naked pictures of one self to another and not call that cheating? So what is a relationship? Does a relationship not contain emotional and physical aspects, so when you send naked pics of your self what is really you intentions for even sending it?. If my woman do that well is war in this place.

I think it is cheating if you have a wife and you are flirting with another woman.

Cheating is not cool at all.

For me, it is 100% cheating. When you have a wife/husband, you should not do things like this.

If I have a wife and my wife sends erotic messages to another guy, I will be really mad.

Yes I will say that sexting is cheating. In my opinion sending nude pictures and lewd messages is crossing a sexual and emotional boundary that is very uncomfortable! It also puts a challenge on trust and for me trust is something like an eraser it gets smaller and smaller after each mistake!

Alot of people believe that this is not cheating especially those those who have BBM, How can one be in a relationship and send pics of themselves naked and talk sexual talk to other people and not call that cheating. I can't accept that thinking at all.

I believe that sexting defined as flirting, having a sexual conversation or sending pictures of yourself in a different context when you have a significant other is cheating ! It is so because you are breaking the borderline of your private personal relationship. If you are talking to a person of the opposite sex normal as in "hi how r u whats up" is nothing but if it reaches to a sexual manner or flirtatious then yes it is wrong !

I consider sexting to be cheating, it is something no person should do if he/she has a soulmate.

Back