Is 2 condoms better than one?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Is 2 comdoms better than one?

• Yes it is

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No its not

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Their are many myths about use 2 comdoms durning sexual intercourse do you thing its safer? and why

I dont think it can be any safer than one, assuming you mean using them at the same time. One should be enough, a good quality condom should provide enough protection. Using two would reduce the sexual experience and no one wants that. Unless you're using extremly cheap ones, a single one would be sufficient. Alot of enginneering goes into manufacture and testing so i figure the current standards are adequate.

Yes that is true 2 condoms will cause friction with each other causing breakage i know alot of peopel are doing this or have heard some one said to use 2 condoms because its more effective this is not true. Any one tried this or heard some one with this?

:S i shudda think more about the question before i voted...2 mite rub against eachother an cause the two to slip off....it wud hav a weird feeling if any at all :S

2 Condoms Is Wasting Money And Sex Time.. Yuh Could Use That Other Condom To Have Another Round.. Btw, Try Using No Condoms, It Better..

:S......anybudy wanna be the test subject for this study?

Men or should i say boys, i just hope u all know the consequence of not using any condoms.... And I don't mean pregnancy!!!!

Two condoms- i only know that prosituite use it.... But that sounds like a waste of time and money

RauCous said:
I...
was gonna ask that question too. I'm sure that since people already complain about one condom two go be hell. lol. Of course none is what everybody wish they had to use.

Is Not Wishing.. Yuh Have To Have De Skills.. Ever Hear Anyone Use De Term "Pull Out".. Its All In Your Mind.. No Condoms All The Way.. :cool:

dude...pullout doh always work yuh know :S

^Thats Exactly Why I Said Yuh Have To Have The Skills.. Meaning Experience.. Laed.. I Dey With My Gf 2 Years Now An No Child Yet... LOL...

^^^I wudda say u is ah idiot eh....but im sure u already kno that

And I Sure If You Say That I Woulda Say Fuck You.. :).. But I Sure You Know I Woulda Say That.. Btw, Why Did You Start That Other Topic For?.. YOU STILL A VIRGIN LOL..

wow... :| nice to see you guys are having fun.
Kevin... good luck... just most men sure dont have that kinda self control. And i stil paranoid about early swimmers sneaking in. LOL. If all else fails... morning after pill does work.. all it does is SCREW UP GIRLS HORMONES!! seriously... and thats not cool.

^True.. The Pills Are For Women Who Are Married An Already Have Children And Dont Want Anymore.. I Know Some Friends Who Take Them, But They're Married An Have Kids Lol.. If Young Women Start Takin Pills That Could Permanently Damage Your Ovary And Stop You From Having Kids.. It Would Be Sad When You Get Married An Then Find Out You're Barron.. :|

Wow.....You guys real know yuh stuff.....BUt Kevin and EK, there is still a possibility that a few sperms could find there way up the tube... So "pull out" may not be your best option... Condom is!!!

Even if you successfully pull out the sperm or trini term break lol can still shoot out and hit the Virgina walls, so it not good to do so

Resha said:
Wow.....You guys real know yuh stuff.....BUt Kevin and EK, there is still a possibility that a few sperms could find there way up the tube... So "pull out" may not be your best option... Condom is!!!

lol i dunno bout he but i nuh gonna do anything without a condom....an i doubt i guna do anything b4 i marrid in d first place so no worries about that

I dunno if allyuh hear bout precum...i guess allyuh old enuff and should know. PreCum or PreEjaculation fluid is a clear colourless fluid emitted during foreplay and crap like that(meaning wen yuh get hard it duz come out)...Not all men get this but some do. I read a lil bit and well it has been argued that this can indeed cause pregnancy making the "pullout" method obsolete :)

Back