Introductions

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Nice seeing you here trinireviews....welcome to our humble forum. :)

Welcome cobobobo...thank u for joining!!!

Hey BrandaHenry, welcome to our forum! Happy posting :)

Glad you have found us Teacher!!! Welcome aboard :) happy posting and do enjoy your stay with us! :Yea:

Nice to see you here adamm...welcome aboard, happy posting! :Yea:

Nice to see you here Arti...welcome aboard to our humble forum and happy posting! :Yea:

Welcome aboard fangkormm...enjoy your stay with us...happy posting!!!

Welcome aboard smallsoldier, glad u have found us...Enjoy your stay with us :Yea:

Glad you have found us masterg1! Welcome aboard to our humble forum!!! :Yea:

Welcome aboard Zug - up!!! Happy posting :Yea:

Glad you have found us TottyWonts... welcome aboard, happy posting!!! :Yea:

sheezy here.. i'm really chill, relaxed..willing to be devil's advocate coz i like seein all points of view and at the same time freely share my own. whether is politics, religion, education, sex or scandal i bong to comment, and respectfully.

how's the traffic here? i was remembering the good ol days when i used to post on forums and in chat rooms all the time and wanted to see how it is now .. i didnt know which one tho coz i just want to small talk and discuss random sh*t so i googled 'talk sh*t chat room trini' and now i'm here :icon_cool:

hey admin any word on the chatbox? :)

Hi sheezy welcome to the forum, Yes we do have alot of great topics, The chatroom will be open soon as soon as we get more active members. Thank you again for joining our forum.

Hey welcome man! Things have slowed down a bit due to facebook but we're still around !

Sheezy, nice to see you on here! :Yea: Welcome aboard :) and remember to like us on Facebook!

Back