Introductions

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
We have set up this page to allow members to introduce themselves. The detail is up to you, but you can, for arguments sake, let other members know who you are, what your interests are, what marsupials you like to keep and anything else about yourself that you consider appropriate.

hiiii my name is Aruna a.k.a Candy8998 loll i really dont have any details to describe bout me, bout dis site is HOT!! lol better then trinifete.net wanna be self lolll

Well i'm the admin of this site, don't be frighten people i'm cool, any question just pm me i will be willing to answer, enjoy your stay people

im cjunkie...my friendz jus call me CJ...im wat all my friendz call me da weirdest person theyve met...sum even blame me 4 bringing out their weird side on a daily basis...but they all luv me neway...even if most r jus usin me 2 get 2 da bag of candy & food i carry around wit me all da time...*long moment of silence*...oh well...*shrugz shoulderz*...

howdy yea people kingfish here. whats up so i have to introduce my self hmm. well i cool well spoken, single lol

Hi,
I'm Tiana.
I'm from Central.
I'm outspoken, taken, straightforward and my brand of humor is dry.
Looking forward to having a cool stay on this site.

Hey welcome to tha site..hope u enjoy ur stay and be free to express yourself

hey Tiana hope too see you more on the site cool for you to be here

hello i am sita. I am from Central area and i am looking forward to being here and making friends with everyone.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII sita......wuz d rel scene wolfman

hey...nobody eva welcomed me when i made my intro...*poutz*...

Where did you make you intro Cjunkie13? lol Well anyways welcome cJunkie13 hope you stay on trinispice for ever lol and enjoy your stay lol

Hello everyone, Recsin here.
I am new to the site and I found it while searching a anime site.
Its really an informative site. I love to chat on different new topics and also love to make new friends.

Welcome to 3nispce recsin. I do hope you enjoy it here. We chat about anything and everything here. I'm sure you'll feel most welcomed. So dust off that keyboard and start posting. See yuh around!

Back