Imam Yasin Abu Bakr Is A Terrorist!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
It probably is very possible to do. Something to look into if one has the resources.

Can stuff ftw! But seriously a bunker sounds great. I know several people with underground basements especially one in south where a rich man buried two containers in his backyard for coup or World War purposes lol !!

Can stuff ftw! But seriously a bunker sounds great. I know several people with underground basements especially one in south where a rich man buried two containers in his backyard for coup or World War purposes lol !!

two containers buried in a backyard???

Doesn't sound too far off nah, once it has electricity for a bit, food, water and the necessary, why not! I sure if I go on google I will find lots of ideas and probably even see how some people built theirs.

Yup you got that right two sea transport containers and he said it wasn't even that hard to do.

There are alot of draw-up plans on google showing how to do it .

It will still take a lot of planning and foresight to do correctly. Plumbing and electricity via generator would need proper placement, its very doable but that's not something you really want neighbours to know about nah lol.

The containers won't be that hard to do. You can even put some gypsum on the walls and ceiling and plywood with tiles on the ground to make a nice living space. There is no reason why survival can't be a little luxurious. If you are going to all that effort you may as well put out the little extra. Who know, you may even be able to host "bunker" limes and get some use out of it when there isn't a war going on.

What bunker lime, a bunker fete to make back the money you pay for the whole thing lol. Invite a few people and choose material that can handle the mess/traffic and is easy to clean.

Back