If you had a superpower, what would it be?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I'm just wondering....
i would have x-ray vision
*hint* *hint* the girls and thing na lol

I want Naruto's power to create rasengans lol and shadow clones wow wow

I Would Have The Power Of A Vampire To Run As Fast As Lightening. To Hunt, To Be Infinity Times Stronger Than A Human, To Have The Power To Change The Colour of Ur Eyes, To Read People's Mind and too see the future and live forever

I want somethin simple.. The power to fly!!! Will save alot of money on airline tickets... just pack ah back-pack and fly to anywhere in the world..lol..free like a bird!

I want the ablity to control lightening that will be wow wow

the power i want is real simple ... Amazing , wonderful , and a dream come thru for most men ...

The ability to close your ears ... And not hear

death365 said:
the power i want is real simple ... Amazing , wonderful , and a dream come thru for most men ...

The ability to close your ears ... And not hear

umm.. lol :icon_razz:

Check this one the ability to bring back the dead wow you could bring back all you loved ones, death will be no more

Molecular Regeneration (Heal immediately and live forever)
Telepathy (control wat ppl think)
The ability to give other ppl my ability...cuz i doh wanna live forever alone nah

are we limited to one?

i want what wolverine has combined with the ability to morph into any being i want :icon_twisted:

Back