I voting for Kamla :D

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
ppl in d country who talkin bout change, chance,change.....are dey financial members of d UNC, who want change vote for COP, dats all....Kamala is d best person for d position!!! yes i said it....ah votin Kamla on sunday, are u all votin or only makin noise!!! but ah in d motorcade saturday wit meh boy!!! we all UNC

dis general election Kamla an d UNC team needs ur support so exercise yuh rite an vote plz!!! DIS IS NOT A PAID ADD...

Well my version to that is... Election coming up.. Whoever yuh voting for, needs your support.. DIS IS NOT A PAID ADD EITHER.

on May 24th, she became the country's PRIME MINISTER, and Kamla Persad-Bissessar has wooed the world with her "compassion", a trait which has earned her a place as one of the top ten female world leaders by Time magazine.....wit some sayin Kamla did better than La Toya.....she made the top 10 and poor La Toya did not even make the top 15 so i must say congrats Mrs PM

Yep i saw that on the papers she took the place of leading presidents and prime ministers around the world ..congrats

PRIME Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has severed ties with her hairdresser and make-up artist Ashvin Bally after the cost of retaining his services rose to as high as $2,000 a day and concerns began to mount over the information being leaked to the media following ongoing exclusive stories appearing in the TnT Mirror
Bally, who was fired last month, had been the PM’s hairdresser since her appointment to office in May 2010, and was said to be on call 24 hours a day, travelling with the PM to provide hairdressing and makeup services, including for some of her overseas trips. He was also shuttled by helicopter across the country (including to Tobago) when necessary
The cost, however, began to mount and reached $2,000 at its high point with the PM’s frequent travel and other engagements
Bally is recognised internationally for his involvement in the Miss Universe competition for over 13 years, since he first worked with the organisation when the competition was held in Trinidad and Tobago in 1999

Back