I scratch your back u scratch mine!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

andre

LV

Post any problems u might be having: computer, phone, work, school, car and life. An we'll all come to your resque...or at least try to. :signlol:

Well, ah go start tings off.. lately ah find ah gettin ah back pain in a particular area.. its annoying. can't even remember when exactly it started...but its really uncomfortable...any suggestions?

I need to know what U did to hirt it
Yuh left something heavy or is them carma sutra positions?

not de KarmaSutra.. I wouldn't mind getting back pains from dat!!! lol... i think its generally bad posture...sitting badly, standing badly, sleeping badly etc... ergonomics!

Well if u know what is causing your problem try doing something about it. Its kinda hard trying to find ah new position to sleep in that's comfortable. The best advice I can give u is to better your posture now...rather than wait till its to late.

yeah. that's some solid advice there andre.. i've been telling myself that for a while now..lol.. thanks!

Alyuh for d longest while now I trying 2 change my user name...Someone please help me.

User name on what, Trinispice? or you personal computer?

Wyspa u can try sleeping upright a nice stable pillow lifting your head so that it reaches higher than your body..or sleep on your sides it will work...PS never sleep on your belly for men it causes many problems

Goto:-
1. User Control (located on your portal page)
2. Click the "Profile" tab.
3. Click "Edit Account Settings"
Here you can change your username. Be sure to click "Submit" when your done to save your cahnges.

Guru Andre, what you recommend when yuh body is totally sour after a work out in the gym.... Please don't say in hot bath...

Well i am not d guru but i can try to answer your question. When i used to work out in the gym after i do stretches after to relax the tension you get after exercising you can try that and see if it works

Yeah...they call it a warm down. Don't work and then stop immediately that only makes u feel worst. Guru Rina is ah boss!

Thats what I got after leaving the gym one month ago... Sour Pain.... I did the stretches but it stilll have its twitches in between...I'll survive...lol

Well this can only mean that u don't work out very often...that tends to be the case with me lol!

I Keep My Body Fit as possible because if a day you real work up yourself and u not accustomed of exercising that will hurt so bad..

Ah wonder who else Rina keepin da body fit for boi??? *cough..cough*.

Back