I feel so violated...

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

So here's the scene i dress up nice and ting to go to the port of spain library, shave and put on meh best jersey and cologne and lil hat and ting.. You never know who you need to impress. lol.
I have a good reason for going its not to meet girls.. even though it wont be bad. I going there to study and do research on the art of writing. Doing some writing exercises and expanding my knowledge and the like. I got brain fatigue so i gone to put the book back.. read some tech stuff.. saw this gay lookin dude on the other side of the shelf.. lookin for somethin.
I dont really care so i pick up a wired magazine, reading on all kinda ting.. like live expectancy and ting.. and hacker movies.. nerd stuff.
Then in a blatant perversion of the sacredness of ninja and spyness. He passed me his number.. its sooo not right.. not cool.. very very wrong..
what the frack. Seriously. I feel violated.

well you accepted so that means you're tellin him you're interested too that's how i think of it. You should have give him back an said that you on girls!!

Wtf Raucous, just so like you really did dress to impress but maybe you dress a little more on the other site lol(just kidding) so you picking up man now not girls dude and they hitting on you too omg, you better smoke out your self do some vodoo lol

Raucous got game!!!!! Did u take his number??? Did u curse the living day light out of him???? What happened next????

Jed in my skool it does be a normal thing girls does be passing and suiting you jus so and u cyah say nothing

ORLY~0.jpg

Dawg,It have this fella on Hi5 who steady messaging me,and giving me his number,telling me I looking good (he eh lie dey...lol)

Like wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :Confused: :nono:

LOL.." blatant perversion of the sacredness of ninja and spyness". funny as hell! But on a real tho, de dude brave jed. He kno wha he want and he after it!! lol..

So racous you planing to dive the dude a call, things could work out you know lol

Well he disappeared as soon as he dropped it... two girls were with him.. they were on the thick side.. he was the phenotype of gayness thin wiry, short hair.. that expression only gay people have.. so i knew he was..
I was seriouly paralysed for about five mins even though i was laughing... out of fear i guess.. lol. The note lay there all the while.. it was some kinda origami flower thing. A perversion it itself.
I'm sure the people in my immediate surrounding saw.. not sure if they knew what happened though.
I sat there reading more magazines.. trying to erase something. Thinkin bout it cuz i have thought about things like this: my ongoing fatasy it happens on a bus, this guy and GIRL out of randomness exchange numbers on slips of paper and start an engrossing.. not gross.. text based relationship.. I'm a big fan of that kinda correspondence. Thats why its so WRONG.. Basically my fantasy got a prostate exam.. against its will. Its really traumatising for me. I dont have a life and that was the most significant thing that happened in a while.. not cool. I cant listen to the radio straight anymore. I'm starting to think i'm being stalked.. another fantasy but with a girl... with BOOBS.. and no nuts.. i should be allergic to nuts.
This is freaking me out more than it should.. i couldn't even go out today.. i wasn even going to the library.. I'm scared.. truly.
Terrifyingly enough i still have it.. I was planning to do an evilness but.. nah. My phone is sacred.. my virginity too.. i really want a girlfriend now.. i'd pay.. k maybe not. I dunno what to do wit it. it like a horror movie it talkin to me lol. . anyone want it.

LOl dude like how some people in the America does say it "GAY IS THE WAY" don't take up that philosophy eh lol, anyways i really think when the time is right you will find some one great, if you force your self to have one now the relationship will never work, you can't just say i want a girl friend now and their is a girl willing to be your gf you take her right on the spot and you will never be happy.
Knowing how you feel i believe you want someone who is good and will not break up or cheat on you or is a bad thing. So wait it out your going to school so their will be plenty of opportunity, but don't rush it, you will find alot of girls but you need to know if you wnat a short team relationship or a lasting one

I cant belive i'm not evil enough to mess with this guys head.. Maybe its for my own good. What if he's more diabolical that I could ever be. I cant do evilness I'm a good little boy my mind is still pure. Thats why i was talking about virginity lol i dont wanna be corrupted.
I'm pretty much content with being single, just every now and then i freak out cuz all the kids i know have more gfses than I do. lol.
Who am I kiddin having a gf wont protect me from incidents like that. I just feel bad cuz someone thought i was interested in gayness.
Well its good that at least the girls who approach me stick around almost like they wanna know me.. like they see something in me.. something straight.

wheys boi raucus!....the only thing that comes to mind is the digicel ad LOL

Lawd Raucous that real bothering you lol..its ok u're lucky he didn't wait for you to come out of the library and follow you to your home that would be sick !

like everyone else,he saw something he likes and wants to get it thats all !!!!!!!

I hope u put this matter behind yuh back.... It should not be important to u....Take the number and burn it... Forget it ever happen...U know for urself that yuh not gay so whats the big deal....

Overreacting is what I do lol. Especially when is what people think of me. I'm over this though.. I think kill3r has it worse. What happen to him just not cool lol. I really need to finish that book in the library too.. :)

kill3r said:
ORLY~0.jpg

Dawg,It have this fella on Hi5 who steady messaging me,and giving me his number,telling me I looking good (he eh lie dey...lol)

Like wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :Confused: :nono:
It's getting worse this gay boy in costaatt trackin me dread... :nono: it aint cool...whyy... WHYYY!!!!! fak! :Throw: he seems concvinced in his perverted mind that i in de closet... he wanna free me!! I need a weapon!! :evil:

SO raucous your pushing away girls who like you be when gay guys tracking you now planing to take action after so long something must be wrong lol

HAHA i'm just a natural victim... :eek:mg:
quiet, soft-spoken, repecting... :icon_frown:
I dont have no gangstaness in me at all i neeed some to keep these freaks wawy!!1 :icon_twisted: like people see me and assume i'm exactly like them.. what the fk! now i know why some men act up like bad boy, they keeping the gays away!1 ... i goin an become a reggae artist and start dissin homosexuals or something... :Throw:

Back