I doh drink

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Ali

LV

but i go still lime in "De Bar".....meh mother go kill meh if she find out though :icon_rolleyes:

lol anyways just thought i should say hi :icon_cheesygrin:

^hi and welcome :)......as if i here long time lol

it have food here?

Hey Ali welcome home. I'm sure your mom wont mind lol. I dont drink either lol... well not alcohol anyway.
So feel free to look around... explore :) and dude check out the arcade.. lol.
Hey vaio lol welcome to you too dam i type so slow lol. Check out the naruto :)
Yeah it have food... for thought lol.

Welcome dude make your self at home, Christmas coming up what you guys buying for me lol

thanx for the welcome, ali welcome to you too! you're new just like me lol

anyways what can you guys tell me abt this forum?

Well trinispice is a general forum you can talk and discuss just about anything. We are getting pretty big, and we ranked number 107 in T&T.
HOw did you find us guys

admin i have nothing for you :p.....i feel since vaio new she should us all presents lol (well she newer than me lol)

All i want is a big ham and a few bottles of black and white lol i will settle with that

well someone sent me the link and i am always interested in local sites so i joined...and why do i have to provide presents, i think the admin shld give presents since we are new :p

It's only the fastest growing best most awesomistic laid back general purpose forum\naruto site\arcade\online radio site ever! Everyone here is friendly, though i bite lol , you can speak your mind freely, tell joker play de... donkey show off your creative skills, advertise... hmmm debate, have serious discussion. adult ones too... sometimes win prizes and stuff... relax. mind people business. fighup for people hiscores. discuss ANYTHING well... almost anything lol.
Hey i wan something for christmas too :)

admin said:
Well trinispice is a general forum you can talk and discuss just about anything. We are getting pretty big, and we ranked number 107 in T&T.
HOw did you find us guys

on another forum someone posted the link.......either that or i came across it by accident :icon_confused:
....cant remember na lol

Back