i am who i am

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

trinigal

LV

Hi ev1.....my name is hmmmmmm i wont tell yet lol saw this site while playing a game and just curious abt wt it is.....seems to be a lot of young ppl here [ im a grandma, young 1] used to be a pre school teacher, home now recuperating from surgery, no pets but i love parrots and dogs love to read, right now reading queen of the damned and thats me

hey trinigal welcome to trinifans...hope to get many comments from u....an we should b who we r an not any one else!!!

Hey welcome trinigal its great to see you here, make your self at home, we are but all type of people and varying ages.

Woooot pppssssstttt trinial its nice to see an interesting woman like you on the forum hope we bounce up on a topic :)

hello all i am Blackie, i am black an i read news so i decided to highlight the topic that mite interest people, i live alone and i saw this site on a card, i found it very informative, i'm here to stay

Wheyyy blackie u just make my day yess ! thanks for joining and feel free to lime here anytime !

Hi, i found this forum yesterday. It is awesome.
I am john. nice to meet u all.

welcome john nick to see you here, enjoy your stay

Back