Hyundai Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Hyundai came out with new stylish vehicles recently and the T&T Crowd love them. You see them everywhere now on the roads as the Kia Cerato & Rio . Some of the vehicles sold at Hyundai are:

- Tuscon
- Veloster
- Elantra
- Accent
- i20

- There is currently a sale on for the Tuscon where it has dropped from 245k to 210k . I don't know the price of the Elantra and the other cars though. I Personally love the Sonata, but i see them so rarely here.

Can anyone fill us in?

samochodyv3.png

Yup they are selling out the old models to make space for the new ones. Can't wait to see the design

The new Tucson is not a bad looker but I prefer the outgoing model. However my perspective could change given a real life comparison.

omgrrr..that can stay right there ! smh so much one time?

Love the H-100 though..Cheaper than the Kia and better features.. will make a post about this one :)

Now that I see the new Tucson I think it looks good. The design is fairly different to what we're accustomed to but it looks good. Will be a nice change from the outgoing one.

i find the older model looked better lol well guess thats the new design direction these suvs taking now

True, they coming with some kind of futuristic design. Kia also doing that with the Sportage but any word on the prices though?

Hyundai carries some really great and economical vehicles which targets a certain market and people prefer to have them. Its pretty decent to have ideas and the way everything in it has to be working because this is the way how it goes ahead for a level.

anyone looked at the 2016 elantra as yet??? not sure how to feel about it as yet from the pics...guess will be seeing it on the road soon

Back