Hypocrites

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Gosh ..everyone encounters them! They saying one thing but they doing the next... Some don't practice what they preach at all but giving advice to people. Name some hypocrites just remember to keep this topic clean ...

I just hate it when people feel that they are so religious that they need to dictate and have a say about other people's lives when they themselves don't watch their own family..Like it have a lady who does preach to everyone she know about God and how we must follow him and what not..I Don't mind but what gets me upset is that she telling people about correcting their children and sending them to church when 3 of her girl children got pregnant before they reach 20 and had to get married. Her sons does cuss her up when he drinks. Now everyone is not perfect and does make mistakes but don't go around talking about others WATCH YOUR OWN!

That is true and i think we have people like dat in all ah we neighborhood. They does think that their living is better than others.

I also hate dem girlie hypocrites when they say that they are not into certain types of boys eg. bad boy or nerds because they are dangerous or lame or whatever but later down the road you see them together lol

Hypocrites are everywhere, unfortunately we have to deal with hypocrites all the time.

Hypocrites are very bad in my opinion.

^^ thats true .. if you don't wholly believe in something you are saying then its better to not say it at all.

I do not think there is a single community without hypocrites. They are everywhere and we just have to be careful about them.

yes hypocrite is a person who pretends to be what he is not...buh we all do it sometimes...knowing or unknowing...in my area the i see many persons but i try to practice what i preach...i hate hypocrisy....cant call names in my area.....lol

Back