How to wash without swirl marks?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Ive solved the problem for anybody who suffers from swirl marks. I have ridiculously soft Toyota Black Mica which scratches if you watch it the wrong way.

After correcting my paint 3 months ago I had applied FX Synwax and Pure Carnauba. By using the wash method below I only saw one or two stray swirl marks in the paint under a fine light.

The solution is:
-Two bucket wash method
-Quick Detailer as lubricant during drying(drying aid)
-Wash with a pair of chenille wash mitts
-Dry with Waffle Weave Towel
-Keep all towels and buckets clean.

Excellent guides i know you're the expert on this. I've got some swirls marks not much which is not so visible but anything to make my vehicle look better i will greatly welcome it.

Nice post.

Where can i get chenille wash mitts and the Waffle Weave Towel??

Nice post.

Where can i get chenille wash mitts and the Waffle Weave Towel??

Price Club carries both. The Chenille wash mitts im getting lately have a scrubbing pad on one side which I dislike a lot but the lubricity and soaping is superb with the side that has fibers.

Excellent guides i know you're the expert on this. I've got some swirls marks not much which is not so visible but anything to make my vehicle look better i will greatly welcome it.

I will do a thread soon on this, have no fear lol.

Back