How to Know

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Hey this has crossed my mind many times but how do you know if someone is cheating on you ? what are the signs from your partners

There are some give-away signs, but that system is flawed..not everytime exhibitin certain behaviour is actually cheating..some ppl take advice from others or hear something then go and apply it to their personal lives and make *sometimes* false accusations and end up i alot of mess...I'm no shrink so I can't tell if there are tell-tale signs that someone's cheating! sorry!

if iz ah fella yuh suspecting.....tie him up one night an threaten to cut off he balls...he go talk one time :)

i agree with empire king lol, but for me it was when in the middle of our late night conversations he would always say he had to call me back because his aunt from trinidad was calling [at freaking 2:30 in the morning???] then he would call back like an hour later and say she just wanted to "talk" anyway i took this as my 1st sign so i just decided to ask him if he was cheating, and obviously he said no, but he tried so hard to convince me that he wasn't cheating that he was getting angry and i was becoming suspicious even more, but i laid off him for a while, until one day a girl called me from his phone asking for him, i was like umm shouldn't you be with him if you're using his phone, she was like no i'm just holding it for him, i was like who are you anyway she said she was his "girlfriend" and she asked if i was his sister because that's what he told her when she asked about my number in his phone, so i was like f*** no i'm not his sister, and as any typical trini woman, i blew a fuse and cuss this girl out for no reason. My point being that guys are snakes, my ex used to buy me stuff like crazy to keep me quiet and i guess to take his mind off of his guilt? then he would always have something s3xually new to teach me although we never did it, so i was wondering who the hell teaching him all this stuff, and he would keep trying to set up on "girls night out" with all my friends especially on weekends just so he could have some "alone" time,,,yea,,ok.. [he wasn't cheating with 1 girl, to my count it was atleast 4 or 5]but yes i guess if a guy is cheating you would know, because it's not like you won't see changes in his behavior and stuff. Good luck

oh btw, did you know that there's a website that actually encourages people to have an affair! yep it was on the news the other day, i was like wow look these people are getting paid to ruin marriages!

wow candy.....that bf of yours was a serious backside

Yeah i saw that on cnn. People were angry.. me too but then its just a business like any other. People cheat.. it happens just someone i capitalising on it.
But like Wispa said there is no way to know for certain unless you see it yourself. Some guys act strange.. that dont mean anything . No point being paranoid if you suspect something ask him.

sometimes u dont know coz most of d time everything is going good in d relationship, he/she will make u feel ur d only one. trinidadian are always havin an affairs weather u like it or not ,we are gready, cunnin and lustful people.

hmm.....iz ah good ting i half venezuelan....cuz as far as I know i never horn an will neva horn nobudy

if u add it u will kno!!! :evil:
Smart man + smart woman = romance
Smart man + dumb woman = affair
Dumb man + smart woman = marriage
Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

RauCous said:
haha lol I need to print that out. I didn't know it worked like that. :)
It doesn't!!! Saw this ages ago..lol... it is funny and has a certain truth about it..but for all intents and purposes, its crap!!!
While some ppl will indeed say that their signs to look for, these same signs can be purely habitual. Or even innocent. People tend to interpret things from their ppoint of view..or the point of view of others. eg. yuh bacchannalist friend tell bout if yuh man/woman phone ring at 12 o'clock in de night- dey cheating. And that same scenario occurs, yuh thinking already, de person cheating. Yuh don ready to jump down de person throat, interrogating them as to who it is their talkin to?
It could've been some good friend, that have a problem or something and need someone to talk to..etc.
my point is, they are absolutely NO defacto method of tellin if your significant other is unfaithful. While there are some people who will give away their infidelity by moving a certain way, there are those who can fool you effortlessly.

sometimes ah say sometimes ahh tink u dont need to kno nah coz wat yuh don't kno won't hurt u and dont go lookin for trouble coz most of d time he/she treatin yuh gd, we comin bk to d same older topic!!!

thats the thing sometimes you doesn't knw sometimes they could be treating you like the world and then sometimes there is a lack of interest for your partner and they always leaving you home, they have mysterious girls calling to speak to him, mysterious phone calls in the night you know them stuff

yeah it has happen many times yes. Distrust is something that happens among newly wed couples alot because they believe that they do not trust them when hard times come and they now seeing the other side of their partners living together . If you don't learn to ride it out and hold on then some won't make it

its not always easy to tell, focus on that persons habits..things that are out of the ordinary, like how long he/she is out, or if sex appeal changes, u c a diff an ur instinct tell u someting's rong!!! but we trini can play gd hide an seek

I saw on Oprah this man was cheating with more than NINE women. The ones they showed were the only ones willing to come forward. Even worse he had given all of them AIDS and all kinda std's . The had to do DNA test to trace it back to him. He got 45 years in prison for assualt with a deadly weapon.

Back