Hi People

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

richard4945

LV

well this is Richard Lutchman saying hello to everyone and to all the lovely ladies who are members of Trinispice I hope we get more female members soon

welcome Richard hope to see you more often on the site, Hope we get more active member over all

Hey welcome to de Spice... Wispa saying so... Now yuh officially christen in de spice.

well ah pushee to ah want say hey to all d site moderators, promoters,
active members, all d guest an me!!! ah wonder if ah forget anybody, anyways
i'm mad an my name is suya ah very mature but lovin life. dats enough, to much
info not gd!!! :evil:

Lolz......

Hi too people its me and i'm back. My name is Karina aka Karrie if allure forget and i am not very mature but i am reaching there lol. I love admin and our family and i will be here as long as can breathe

Well.........ammm....ok Karrie! Thanks for professin ur love for admin and yuh ...family...Now we know! lol

hey trinispicers , ah duh have much to say nah, ah just want to post, lol

I like kookies...... i love their black dots...YAY SOMEONE SAY CHOCO CHIP

Hi you all i am Sita and i come on the forum when i get access to a net. doesn't matter how long i come on for but i love trinispice and cherish this forum

Promises I can't make.... Promises I can't keep.... Getting back on the band wagon on trinispice has been a struggle for me .... Hope others understand ...
Hi, im resha inactive , active member of trinispice...

Hi great to see you,hope you find the site is everything you need and more,and feel free to make site suggestions and any other thoughts on your mind. :super:

Back