have u ever tried any of these!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop.

Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives; then you'll be afraid to cough.

You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD -40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them,
and by then, they start to seem just like you.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Nice tips there i will not try any lol ..there are really dark indeed

NEW IDEAS WHILE DRIVIN:*Write the words “Help me” on your back window in red paint,*Restart your car at every stop light, * Honk frequently without motivation,*Sing without having the radio on, *Look behind you frequently, with a very paranoid look, *Stop at the green lights and Go at the red ones, *Get in the fast lane and gradually...slow...down... to a stop, Then get out and watch the cars, *While stopped at a light, piss out the window/sunroof onto other cars, *Stop and pray to road kill, At stop lights, eye the person in the next car suspiciously. With a look of fear, lock your doors, *Wave at people often. If they wave back, offer an angry look and an obscene gesture.

GUYS !!! _ Snoring ? A common remedy to stop snoring is to prevent sleeping on your back is to sew a tennis ball to the back of your shirt; the discomfort of sleeping on the ball will prevent you from staying on your back

IN D MEN'S TOILET!!!-Identify people who have not washed their hands. Follow them out of d bathroom and publicly announce this fact. -Filling the liquid soap containers with motor oil. -Walk up behind someone who's using d urinal and wrap his head in toilet paper. -Pee on someone's leg and tell him it's raining. -Turn d light off while someone is in the toilet. -Congratulate yourself aloud for doin a gd job. -Have phone sex while peein. -Turn off the tap when someone's washing their hands!!!

I like the laxatives from the 1st one, the paranoid look, and praying to road kill ahahaha i usually color toilet paper brown, wet it a little bit and put in front the door, and it has caught many victims!! lol

ah will try d wet brown toilet paper for them students in school that will be goood!!!!lol :evil:

ROTFL tell me how it goes

today ah wipe my shoes an when ah watch it it look shitty so ah trow it next to d toilet bowl on d ground, d URP ladies say ah doh kno wat kinda nasty people workin here na , and dey ent cleaning that. so ah want to show them they not workin, coz they does only sit around all day , ah gone an pick it up wit meh hand , boy if u see d look them ladies give me :eek:mg:

LOLZ U real good madsuya ..i wish i had them guts to do them pranks

yesterday ah trow d rusty water from d waterin can in front d principal office, ah hear she ask d cleaner to mop up d dog pee!!! lol an get rid of all d stray dog on d compound lol

Back