Harry's Waterpark?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Have anyone gone to Harry's Waterpark its just a 10 mins drive away from by me. ITs a cool place for those who went what do you all think of the place whats your experience

U shud check it out candyann its really a kool place to lime

Setting up a lime soon hopefully for trinispice first full year lol

i went there once ah rell enjoy myself lol. rell good boat rides, swimming pools, GIANT WATER SLIDES!!!! lol. PIECE OF ADVICE: wen going to harry's water part rememba always walk with a plastic bag lyk wot dey use in dem groceries eg. xtra foods, food basket, hi lo etc. 4 d slides. jus sit on it and you'll blass dong ROCKET SPEED!!!

They making a guest house because alot of people does go in the back and have sex lol and they make a grocery place so you can shop for what even you want

I haven't been there a while but i past over last weekend and it looked goood from far.... I really hear that it had a guest house too... but the boat rides are cool....

since dey installed d large slide i haven't gone bk but on weekends i notice lots of ppl does go up an on d 18th it was chartered by some bg company.....10 PTSC buses went up together wit many private veicle.......someone told me d Prime Minister were there on saturday

I went some time last week on labour day in Harry's water park, the price has changed from $80 dollars to $100 dollars for rides/slides inclusive.
One thing for sure is that i saw a massive improvement in the place and i alot of police officers (not security but police officers) so safety is better. I really enjoyed my self with my gf's family and i hope they don't increase on the prices but for me i think its worth it. Good job harry's waterpark.

Yes i really love the excellent service..the slides were amazing and i enjoyed myself ..especially the kayaking

One thing i must pay compliments to is their warm welcome, I taught something was wrong but when we were entering they welcomed us like no other place i have been before, that something really awesome on their part and i hope they keep it up.

hey just make sure and make your reservations eh because we went there yesterday and the place needed a reservation and was packed to tha maxx

ah just luv d (annaconda) new big slide buh ah doh tink ah will go up in dat na...to scary for me!!!

Harry's real cool to lime but word of advise make sure and book a shed if u stayin whole day bcoz it have a lot of open space with too much sun and i find it a lil expensive...

on the bright side it real nice, nice slides... an interesting zoo... kayakin is my favourite...

Back