Happy Birthday Admin!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
today is admin Birthday??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude.. may you see many many more.... on another note... admin call me!! i wanna talk to yuh bout the logo you designed for me...

will try to call u later but in advance Happy birthday cous.....I know yuh not much of a believer but God has granted u 22 blessed years.....enjoy!!!!!1

Me And Admin Had A Wonderful Day Today and I Assured You He Enjoyed It Well LMAO...
Jus wanna say before the night is over that happy birthday once more and hope u enjoyed it to the fullest

thank you all guys 22 seem really old omg i cant believe i'm that age. Thank god i have a great family and the most wonderfull girlfriend in the world and i really mean that. She is so caring and loving to me that i just cant do with not her not even a minute. Karrie thank you babe. I will call you wispa if i get the chance. Kevin most likely next week

Well as you know admin is stuck at the moment but he says thanks on Mk As well . Wanna say that admin your a changed MAN LMAO and we all luv ya

i'm a changed man for you baby and even more so i cant control he i change or not hope you babe dont think im changing in a bad way

hey mr admin its dat time again......wen yuh gettin older.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!!!

Back