HAPPY B'DAY RAUCOUS

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

HAPPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHHHDAYYYYYYYYYYY MAN!!!!! :Yea: :Yea: :Yea:

Hope You Day Is Full Of Lots Of Laughter, Fun, Joy and Blessings.. Congrats Rau! Party Whole Day, Lime and Fete Bcuz today is your day!

PS: Getting Older, Please don't use any black dye to cover up the grey hair it gets worse after you use it... :signlol: jus kiddin

from all of us here, we wanna say god bless you and we love to have you on the forum, and from my husband and i hehe a very special happy b'day

Happy Birthday man........

LOL at -Karrie and the dye comment

For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.
Happy Birthday man,hope you have a good one. :Yea:

Raucous i in work i looking for some pictures to put man but i stick lol, anyways happy birthday enjoy you day today, i working in port of spain want to take a drink or what?

Rau u on the forum now come on man go and run down POS nah or somthing. how is it going so far?

happy bday raucous...hope u enjoy & celebrate ur day really great lik...but go 2 far...

word!!!!

Hey happy birthday dude. Wow! There's alot of birthdays lately. What's so special about the month of November? Lol!

Belated Birthday greetings to u RC...Hope ur day was an enjoyable day... So u're a Carnival baby.... Guess Ur folks had lots of fun ....

happy birthday RAUCONS ........................hope u have a wonderfulday.......................

Wispa65 said:
Hey happy birthday dude. Wow! There's alot of birthdays lately. What's so special about the month of November? Lol!
Nine months form Carnival...Lmao..wait wait...Ent I born in November too!?! :Throw: :Throw:

Happy Belated RauCous!!! :hiya:

you guys could have just made it a joke fest with nonsense dialogue but you played it straight and did a decent job of it too! kind of a let down compared to your past april fools vids but as a fan dub it was pretty good.

Back