HANG OR NOT TO HANG?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
While some ppl supoort the bill of hanging, others thought It was a plan by the government to make the opposition look bad. The government knew that the opposition would not support them. So the Bill jus happened to be debated in Parliament while the death of Daniel Guerra was pending. Now the Opposition looks bad by the public for not supporting the bill. So who's really at fault?

Hmph well i really dont knw but it was on the papers that 82% of people support the death penality in trinidad

ah wonder wen dey goin to have talks on dis bill again......ah hope Ms St Rose put she foot in she mouth an shut up dis time....HANGING needs to b part of our system now....its already too late!!!

Sumthing do well to let the world know what they did ... killing is fun to predators who get the ID of medicine

MINISTER OF Works and Infrastructure Jack Warner said the time has come for the enforcement of death by hanging for people convicted of murder..."By me signing the poster I endorse that they bring back the hangings..The time has come for me not to remain silent...Its the time to talk...The murder rate is too high." he said..

ah believe d death penalty is still our highest capital punishment an It has never been removed from our law books..It is still a sentence imposed by the courts so why so many arguments for and against hanging...its d law ppl!!!

Marlon King is sentence to hang for d murder of Amy Annamunthado..lets wait an see wat will happen...r d authorities going to carry out d law!!!

i want to see this day come ..and i hope that this will frighten all those criminals

The murder rate worsens... remembering Dana Seetahal ...her assassination in 2014 and all the other defenceless individuals..when will be the starting point to get rid of these pest...where is the Minister of National Security... murder rate for 2022 was about 600... presently it's about 454 and we still have a few months left in the year.... September alone there were 60 murders....it's time to HANG THEM HIGH...that's just my thoughts....

Back