Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Guilty it was one of my x and she had some things that turned my off and caused my to break up with her

Ever drink so much you vomit in someone's car?

Not guilty. Never in the car but once I did as soon as I came out of the car.

Ever answer your phone will you were sleeping and changed your voice to pretend to be awake?

Not Guilty,I always switch off my phone anytime I go to sleep.

Ever wake up in the morning to go to work/school but you just feeling tired so you skipped the day and stay home.

Guilty thats why i only have 6 more sick leave left for the year

Ever Cuss up a girl you really like?

Not guilty.

Anyone ever caught you masturbating?

Not guilty thank god.

Ever go more than a day without bathing?

Guilty, thats when I was on holidays and my sleep pattern was irregular and I slept more than I was awake.

Ever pay for something and get back more change than you are supposed to and you keep the extra change.

GUILTY!!!! how much ppl here wouldnt do dat lmao

ever get busted cheated in a game against some1 (gould be video games or real sports) they saw plainly what u have done yet yuh fightin down to d bitter end u eh do dat

GUILTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I does do that for monopoly, all fours or any game

Ever saw a hobo naked?

Guilty. It was nasty..then again, if you went to school in POS, that was a regular sight in the early morning.

Ever was talking about somebody and they walked up right behind you?

Guilty.....

Ever went to the beach and with the waves your pants fell off

Not guilty. Although it does fill with sand!

Ever peed in a pool?

Guilty

Ever try to thief money from somebody phone and heard them coming back and yuh just there hoping the phone light would turn off before they walk back in.

LMAO. Not Guilty.

Ever went to buy something and you didn't have enough money to pay for it?

Not Guilty

Ever got a call from somebody and after finish talking you notice that the other person forgot to end the call but you wouldn't end it cause is their money wasting.

Guilty. Haha.

Ever walk around nude infront of other people?

Back