Guess what happened 2 me today

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
:O Hope you got through! I hate when I'm trying to get in contact with someone and they don't answer, especially when they just called me or something.

Ryan quarell with me cuz i didn't post on the forum and i was on facebook

Myob..lmao

I CANNOT SLEEP, I CANNOT STUDY...I CANNOT CONCENTRATE..I DOH KNOW WHAT TO DO EXAMS ARE IN 26 DAYS

I went to the licensing office in arima today and meet about ah million ppl there already. So while standing inside I notice this old man trying to come in, but d door kinda hard to open. So I he push then he pull...next thing d man pull out he bank card an try to swip it. :lmfao: I bill it on that man until i leave that stupid chokeup office

LMAO u lie...he tried to swipe it in licensing office..oh lawd i would like to see that happen in chag because it have a man there that does shit up people

Today rain fall so much..i just wanted to stop because i was in school plus the cold was only harassing me gawd it was like torture

Back