Gross Food and Drinks

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I live on Blue Waters. The Brita filter wasn't enough for me.

I've heard people say that if you start to drink rain water and you drink any other kind of water you'll get sick? Also if you start and stop. Is that true?

Bush tea isn't gross , that tastes really good!!! I like bush tea, it's sort of a local Lipton tea

I don't think I've ever had Bush Tea.

More grossness:

-clam chowder
-cream of mushroom soup
-mushroom gravy
-shittake mushrooms
-most Chinese fast food
-the sorta pretty but slightly bland and kind of eww birthday cake from Puff n Stuff I had years ago. Gave away 3/4 of it. Never went there again lol
-geera pork/chicken
-curry fish
-juices made from powder mixes, especially with aspartame
-Nescafe
-most instant coffees
-goat's milk
-cow's milk
-Blue cheese
-Spam
-Bologna. OMG I cannot stress how much I hate that stuff. Kill it with fire!
-Salami. Burn this bitch too. EWWWWW!
-Activia yogurt. I can't even remember what flavor, it was so long ago. It looked like baby vomit and tasted like it too.
-Papaya, especially mushy or mashed. Especially mashed with powdered milk.
-Guava. Artificial guava I like for some reason, but I can't stomach the real thing. Just smelling the fruit makes me feel sick.
-Cascadeaux. I do not get the appeal. It tastes weird and it gets your hands dirty.
-Wasabi by itself lol don't do it!!!!
-The kind of hot cocoa/chocolate made with the old time-y cocoa bars that make the drink all grainy.

Gross for me, anything coffee flavored! Also alcoholic beverages. Why spend allot when all you need is $5. for a coke! :happy:

Raisins! :|
Curry fish
Oil down
olives

That's just top of my head

Curry fish shouldn't even be called food!

Speaking of curry....anyone ever eat the curry egg thing where they boil the egg, then fry it, then curry it? ewwwwwww...........

Omg what kinda trini is allure people LOL.. oil down, curry , fish, coffee.. Allure never had someone cook good food for you all yet ! Good coffee is expensive here in Trini and hard to find but i rather spend the money because i loveee it !

I agree on most things such as the olives, cascadeaux, wasabi , pickles etc. Also them nasty things people eat such as heart, liver , gizzard , eggs, intestines, feet from them animals ..Nasty!

For me, my family is made up great cooks but I don't like curry or fish. I probably ate curry too much when I was growing up and got sick of it lol I don't like fish but I'm totally down with shellfish (except clams). I love olives, especially the ones with the pimientos inside! I don't like animal parts either. I force myself to eat liver for the iron when I'm deficient but normally, I would steer clear.

I cannot fathom how people eat wild meat. Just the smell alone is so nasty!

Back