Gross Food and Drinks

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

What's the worst thing you've ever tasted?

For me it's:
-Pepto Bismol
-Clams
-Beer
-Pollo Tropical

I don't like:
Dica (although I really need it)
CooCoo (don't know if I spelt it right)
Coca Cola
Peanut Punch
Peanut Butter
Anything with Peanut butter
Beet Root

I'm with you on Dica but I LOVE peanut butter. When I make it sometimes I end up eating more peanut butter than food.

Also, all medication in general tastes really stink. And artificially flavored juices (worse if they contain aspartame).

SAIME, CARAILEE & FRY OCHRO! Don't give me that at all ! Not even "Eddoes Choka" wdh is that !
I love the Carailee & Ochro prepared different methods but def not fried

Eddoes choka is the best  after tomatoes choka

Preach breddah!

SAIME, CARAILEE & FRY OCHRO! Don't give me that at all ! Not even "Eddoes Choka" wdh is that !
I love the Carailee & Ochro prepared different methods but def not fried

Saime and Carailee are abominations to food and should never be used as such. I actually like fried ochro and eddoes though lol

More:
Jengi! (ewwwwww)
Noni juice
Lime tea
Aloes
Chinese-style fried chicken
soggy fries
melted cheese that got cold
cold aloo pies or anything with flour that was fried and got cold and stiff
bitter spinach
cassava
white rice
water that stayed in a plastic bottle too long
soggy sandwiches

I can't explain what it is exactly but I don't like it at all, I'd rather starve than eat that. Every time I try it, regardless of where it's from it makes me feel sick.

I don't like:
Dica (although I really need it)
CooCoo (don't know if I spelt it right)
Coca Cola
Peanut Punch
Peanut Butter
Anything with Peanut butter
Beet Root

Chinese style fried chicken? Who doesn't like that. This is a first 

Bro you don't like Coca Cola! What's up with that? lol. Coca Cola is like black gold....for your mouth...I think...

I agree with Shadowhunter, although I do like it, most chinese restaurants have terrible tasting chicken.

I hate healthy stuff......

I'm beginning to dislike take-out more and more, but I love healthy stuff! Just not sugar-free stuff. I will wither away and die without sugar.

ahahahahaha Coca Cola has such harsh chemicals in it, it can be used as a very effective window cleaner, drain cleaner, and toilet cleaner (probably due to the phosphoric acid). Imagine what those harsh chemicals are doing to your insides.

coca-cola-label.png

You should note that all ingredient labels list their ingredients by amount: the ingredients in the highest quantity are listed first. Here, you're basically drinking very acidic flavored water loaded with processed sugar and food coloring. Though phosphoric acid makes it more acidic than lemon and vinegar, the insane amounts of sugar are meant to mask and try to balance out the acidity and the amount of sugar and artificial flavorings actually pose the greatest threats to your health from increasing your risk of numerous health issues from diabetes to heart disease (I seem to recall something about that in a previous post you made Manga ;). Liquid black gold you say.......

curry stew
curry-que
the really gross promotion KFC had with curry flavored fried chicken some years back.....ewwwwww

Japs and Damas Ul Wadi < (Centre City Mall Food Court) gets me sick really bad.
That Chinese Place Mr. Lychees In Grand Bazaar Food Court Also Tastes Bland and Gross! Almost $100tt Dollars for 2 small tiny boxes of food!

That existed? Lol. Fried anything tastes good besides Japs... Hate it

Promo didn't last long, I can definitely understand why lol

Tap water in Princes Town and Mayaro real nasty. I was warned but still tried it. Never again lol

Back