Grey's Anatomy Season 6

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey all the Grey's Anatomy fans out there, Season 6 has begun. I was waiting all summer for this show to start back. *Yes, Ia' a huge Grey's fan*!!!lol.. Funny thing is I never really watched the show in the beginning. At first i used say it was another chick flick. Then a co-worker challenged me to watch one episode. I did...and I really liked it. I watched another episode and became hooked. That show has made me really emotional..lol..It has everything. Drama, romance, comedy. All mixed seamlessly. The amount of emotions that you go through while watchin an episode is truly unbelievable. Anyways I loved the show so much that I watched the entire 5 seasons back-to-back online. Every single episode leading up to Season 6. It my favorite show on television since Battlestar Galactica ended. Going to finish watch the two-hour season premiere for season six. See you guys after..lol..Wispa out!

Ok, I now done watching the premiere...and it didn't disappoint. Every bit as gripping as I remembered it. It felt good seeing the cast again...

I real far back in the series i have to watch it on normal tv and i don't know what season i'm in, if i know i could buy the series or download them online. If you can help me know which season is this in the last episode Doctor Burk was suppose to marry Cristina but he let her. What season is that

wow thats really far back. thats the end of Season 3. You have somemajor catching up to do..lol

DO diss lol where i living don't have flow or cable so i have to start watching season 4 right?

don't know how far it has reach on local television. Most likely they're behind. Lastnight's episode was really good. Poor Izzie! Also Alex. :-(..man this show does have me too emotional.

Back