Government Spy Gadget

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Now as many of yall know the government have confessed to have some kinda spy equipment that hacked into peoples lines mainly members of parliament...I wanna know some info on this? If anyone know any further plz post it here?

Lol on Tv they had big Documentary on it and thing but i missed it so i wanted to know?? How cud people miss this lol

The government is so messed up they are spending money wildly, Wasting money, Their are in alot of corruption , why would the people of T&T just open up their eyes, they like a governments who cares less about their country

I feelin wicked.. Give me Ten proven cases where the government has spent wildly. I need financial statements and ledgers. I need proof that the money spent did not go exactly as stated in the budget and cannot be within the average loss of other world governments.

Well i haven't seen they spent any thing for the year as yet but last year they spend X amount of money for the water taxi which was so call tampered with.... blimp was also purchase one down the other in the air doing i don't know what because yuh never hear what exactly they does be doing....It too early to think about the government and their issues...may be later..

Any news on this gadget??? May be Obama Mit bring it for him as a gift!!! ha ha jus kiddding

Back