Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Oh no. I just googled those. Don't do it! You can't un-know it. :fear:

ahahhaha wow 2015 has been an interesting year thus far! and i really do hope some of the current trends die out, for example

about a week ago
thot
sweg

these words continue to baffle and annoy me, hopefully 2015 will be a more sensible year!

It just gets worse bro. Whats next, I wonder lol.

I don't even want to wonder what's next, society getting worse and worse , only a few with the progression of technology able to keep society on a straight path,

Shadow Hunter, trust me there are worse things, but those are some I hear all the time, it's so annoying , people in this year better realise what really going on inno, look at where we headed as a society , as a whole !

That's where a public domain with cred comes in. Change is easily administered by what the people believe in.

Change also seems to be dependent on popularity and ranks unfortunately. If it doesn't sound "cool" not much people will be willing to go for it.

Well that's part of it too. A catchy name or something I guess. Anything to stand out .

And going viral online. Then countless people will jump in even if they don't understand what's going on, as long as they think everybody else is into it lol

Lol that always works. Hey idea: Motors viral attempt at road safety or something automotive. It should be beast if we work together.

Sounds awesome! What about posting short (but decently edited - no background noise and the like) how-to vids with regards to safety or maintenance? eg. hmmmm idk.....changing a flat? addressing overheating? car hacks? washing? tire......stuff? Checklists? Think that kinda stuff (i.e. more knowledgeable ideas lol) might help?

Well I have something I made for myself to record maintenance. I will edit it by adding some motors flavour and post it for everyone to use.

As for videos that work Is mostly done for us already thanks to YouTube. There is his a few things that we would need to cover.

All of those things can be done. We will discuss in threads to come definitely.

Great idea! Can't wait to see it!

Looking forward to it nirtime! Thanks for all your hard work.
Also, that's another great idea Shadowhunter, if there are any members familiar with creating videos...how to's, car advice, etc. We would love for your assistance!

Back