Giselle Salandy Dies in Car Accident

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yeh I heard that this mornin..bout four other ppl confirm it too..That's really messed up man. After she knock-out de woman on boxing day!!! Don't have exact details yet, will be watching the news tonight top see what happen.

That real sad jed :icon_sad: .. and just the other night Richard Thompson was in an accident. Please be safe on the nation's roads ppl.

ay yeah for real i hear that wen i did com back from work today thats rell madness ah did like she too bad. i was a big fan yuh know cuz ah d boxing & was into kick boxing training myself

Ways i heard this yesterday too but i did not believe it why is it that we are falling to road fatalities and losing our athletes

Its really sad to see people gone who do such goood things for the country... Well she had said that when she dies she must go down being a champ... so said so done, she was undefeated...

REALLY SAD THEY SAY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG.....R.I.P GESELLE

WAT ABOUT THE DISTASTEFUL HEADLINE THE TRINIDAD GUARDIAN HAD PLASTERED ON THEIR NEWSPAPER "GISELLE GETS KNOCKED OUT" :icon_twisted:

Today's the funeral..... I could only imagine the crowd of people at that funeral....

Its was on TV6 and all the local stations, a very sad day i must say, Alot of people by the thousands

Honestly and truely i didnot know her until the boxing federation was asking for finance from government sometime last year.... i wonder if people really new her then than now.......

She really brought out female boxing in Trinidad, and encourage alot of other females to stand out of the crowd and make a name for them selves, These are the role models one should look at in the country, We need more of her

Back