Girls best boys in CAPE

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Resha

LV

Results of the 2009 Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE) will be released to principals from 9 am today at the Ministry of Education’s seven district offices in Trinidad and the Tobago Education Division.\
A total of 8,435 students sat the CAPE 2009 examinations in 24 subjects. A release from the ministry said “A preliminary review of the results indicates that 93 percent attained acceptable grades (Grades I to V). Further 55.9 percent of males and 63.3 percent of females achieved grades I to III.”
Students excelled in Environmental Science, Applied Mathematics, French, Biology and Art and Design while the lowest performances were noted in the areas of Information Technology, Law and Electrical and Electronic Technology.

So what happened to Spanish at CAPE? I am very ashamed.

THis government expects people to learn Spanish as a second language?

well d cape results was great this year however , there were like 15% approx that did reall bad thou

Back