For Sale FS: Netflix and Other Accounts

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Matt_Dongs

LV

Hello and good day everyone, I'm selling Netflix accounts, these are the conditions that apply.

Lifetime access with warranty.

You will recieve an email address and password.
Not coupons or vouchers.

TERMS OF SALE IS LIFETIME AS LONG AS YOU DON'T CREATE PROFILES AND CHANGE PASSWORD OR USER NAMES OR MESS WITH ANY SETTINGS AS THIS IS A SHARED ACCOUNT.

IF ACCOUNT STOPS WORKING LET ME KNOW AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT WITH NO HASSAL

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK!

FAQ
Q: Is this illegal?
A: No this is not illegal, Netflix allows account sharing and that's all I'm doing, these are also for sale on eBay. (Take a look moderators, before deleting my thread)

Q: What if it stops working?
A: Once you follow my rules and it stops working, your account will be replaced.

Q: How do I order?
A: Please email me at Matt_Dongs@hotmail.com, I check emails more often than Pm's or posts.

Q: What is the price?
A: Ridiculously low price of $100TT

Q: How to make payment?
A: I am not going to go out of my way to meet anyone to recieve a hundred dollars, you will make payment by emailing me a $100 Digicel phone card, and I will only send you the account information after the phone card is confirmed working. I choose digicel because bMobile will actually cost you $115.

Q: How long will I recieve the account information after payment?
A: I try my best to send out within 24hours, however I could take up to 48hours.. I'm only human.

Please feel free to send me an email asking questions. If you are interested in other types of accounts for sharing such as Hulu and premium adult sites, just ask about it.

Again moderators, these are my accounts and family accounts and we are just sharing to help make an extra dollar, of course these accounts are of limited numbers, so first come first serve.

I also bought the Netflix package from the seller. Great guy, I got the user name and password, everything works perfectly so far, no complaints. He also has many other services available, I will be getting some of them as well.

UPDATE: I bought this service shortly after this ad was posted, it worked great for the first couple of weeks, then stopped. I contacted Matt and he promptly gave me another username and password and all was fine again. Shortly after, it stopped working again! I contacted him and after a few days, he replied says that he would rectify the matter. It has been a month and a half and I am still without service and no response from him. Beware!

Last edited:
Seriously Great to know, when my Netflix is up soon i will buy it as well.

yes am very interested in other sites beside netflix cause i already have that.hope u mean $100.is it every month or just $100,cause it sounds ........

Just $100 you can ask the other guys that bought already, if you want a list of all I can offer, send me an email and I will send you the list, thanks.

yes am very interested in other sites beside netflix cause i already have that.hope u mean $100.is it every month or just $100,cause it sounds ........
I took Netflix from him. Great guy, so far its works perfectly! Also planning to get a couple other services from him as well.

Hey, I just receieved a Netflix account from this guy and it is working fine! %100 legit, thanks, this is the guy peter from trinichat by the way!

Hey cool! Will surely give him a call for the new year ..glad to know everyone is satisfied !

Hey man glad to see you actually looked me up and enjoying the service, I know you will eventually need other accounts from me since others might abuse the account you got, please email me whenever and I'll fix you up.. Bring friends, maybe I'll give you a free account :)

Hey man, don't wait for the new year, I have it now lol.. Are you paying $7.99US per month as it is? Drop it immediately and I'll link you with unlimited access for only $100TT.

Didn't hear from anyone for sometime now..Time to gain some trust lol..Next three (3) people to post to this thread and ask for a free Netflix account will get it free of charge, however if these free accounts go dead over time, they will not be replaced like the purchased ones..Goodluck guys..

Well dude you know i love free thing lol and I've heard excellent reviews on this service you are providing. I've already told some people about your service and they will be messaging you or call you soon.

Well dude you know i love free thing lol and I've heard excellent reviews on this service you are providing. I've already told some people about your service and they will be messaging you or call you soon.

Ok I have your account for you, should I send it you your email or is PM ok? If you want an email, email me at Matt_Dongs@hotmail.com.

WOW did i just win one did not know i qualify, Send a Pm to me here thanks again man.

Of course you won :) First three post to my thread gets them, you're the first.
Don't forget to tell you friends, also about calls, I didn't list a number because I'm only working from email, but that's only because it's a hassle to handle calls, at least for now. Anyone with trust issues, thinking I will scam them $100, just think about it, if I scam one person, I'll never get another sale, not looking for that bad name :)

I'll ask now for a free account. Sounds like it works for everyone

Back