Sold FS Black Cedar & Glass Coffee Table

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

MangaAddict

LV

I'm selling a newly built black coffee table. It's made entirely from cedar and bronze glass.
The dimensions are 49"L x 21"W x 18"H.

I'm asking $1,000.

SOLD!!!!

rcr4gl.jpg

Last edited:
This looks Awesome, really good to place my drinks on top for Christmas. Dude i'm taking this yes, Please consider this sold.

Got the coffee Table yesterday and i'm really impressed, excellent work and service. Thanks again for the bess table.

Thanks for the kind words Admin, I'm really glad you like it!
Yea Steven, my dad has a wood working shop, so I try ah lil thing now and then. lol

MangaAddict is a boss woodworker! Not gunna lie, this guy has some serious talent!!

Hey Guy's I placed a order for two (2) of these Black Cedar & Glass Coffee Table's and I must say that he is a very talented woodworker. Not only is the quality extreamly high but he is a man of his word and he deliverd my order in record time.
Hat's off to MangaAddict.

I will be ordering more stuff from this dude...
:angel:

Hahahha that's awesome man!! I have full confidence that MangaAddict will continue his astounding work!

Thanks guys, I just saw this. lol. I'm very happy that you're satisfied Navyseal and your endorsement is greatly appreciated! And to update you, your second order will be completed and ready on time :)

Great job Manga, amazing quality and dread SKILLS!!!!!! Hope you get some more orders in, impeccable work!

Back