Friend confesses to planning kidnap

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Now even friendship is biting you in the ass now Her own friend Planed or was part of the kidnapping what good friends to have. People start watching the company you liming with seriously this i the worst know your good friend could do something like this wtf. But i commend the victim's friend on confessing. But omg how you could get involved in people with guns i bet she and those criminals kidnapped more people omg what is going on in Trinidad.
Read Bellow
n2.jpg

safe hands: Kidnap victim Avita Bissoondatt smiles after being rescued by the police on Thursday at North Coast Road, Maracas. -Photo: CURTIS CHASE

A friend of Avita Bissoondatt has turned out to be the one who masterminded her kidnapping and captivity in the mountains for six days.

But it was the same friend who, in the end, confessed to the crime, and took the police to the camp where Bissoondatt was being kept.

Police rescued Bissoondatt on Thursday evening, killing one kidnap suspect while a second fled.

Warrants have been issued for the arrest of three men.

The investigation has expanded. The friend in custody confessed to police of their involvement in a kidnap gang, and of befriending several other people who were then made kidnap targets.

Bissoondatt, 22, the niece of attorney Darin Bissoondatt, went missing last Saturday afternoon, after leaving the family home at Soledad Road, Lange Park, to meet her friend, Shanice Ramcharan, at a restaurant at the Price Plaza Mall, Chaguanas.

Bissoondatt's car was found burnt in Valencia the following morning. On Monday, a $300,000 ransom demand came.

Ramcharan, 22, also vanished for several days, and failed to make contact with her family at Caura Royal Road, where her mother lives, or with the police. She has since been found.

The break in the case came on Wednesday, when investigators found a friend of Bissoondatt at the home of relatives in Morvant. The home was searched and the friend taken into custody. The friend helped police pull off Bissoondatt's rescue on Thursday.

Yesterday, the mastermind is said to have given a detailed five-page statement to police in the presence of Justice of the Peace Ackbar Khan. On Monday, the suspect is expected to appear in the Port of Spain Magistrates' Court on three charges -kidnapping, demanding money by menace and robbery. The enquiry will be heard in the Chaguanas Magistrates' Court, where the abduction began.

And yesterday, while police were able to make that written breakthrough, they also returned to the scene where Bissoondatt was rescued.

The officers conduct forensic tests on the blue, green and white shack hidden three miles deep in the forest off the North Coast Road where Bissoondatt was found. They also continued their search for one of Bissoondatt's captors.

In the midst of the regular calm and quiet associated with the North Coast roadway during the week, the officers conducted investigations into the densely forested area. The entrance to the track leading to the shack is metres away from a wooden Sunshine Snacks sign.

The few passing vehicles were oblivious to the detailed search. Only the five unmarked police vehicles, three sport utility vehicle, a van and a car, parked opposite the track at the side of the road, were a clue to the activity.

At 4.38, the group of no less than 11 officers, some dressed in camouflage and others in tactical gear, exited the area after combing the forested area for clues.

Investigations are still continuing into the identity of the man killed in a shootout with police on Wednesday.
Taken from the express

You see even now you cyah trust People In Authority Is Like Yuh cyah turn to no one then so then WHATS LEFT!!!! Friends Turn On You,Authority Turns On Country Now What????????

I not worried cuz imaginary friends hardly ever try to kidnapp, rarely.
I find the use of the word 'friend' in that report misleading. Maybe they should have used 'associate' or 'drinking and liming buddies' cuz i sure as hell wont trust some of the people i hang with with my life. I guess is like yuh parents would say know who yuh liming with! It's highly unlikely someone would fall for that there has to be some things that show certain people aren't true friends and if you look those traits aren't that difficult to spot. I mean you should know a hell of alot more than the person's name. lol, i mean shouldn't we KNOW the minds of the people we associate with.

yea but raucous people minds can change in a split second for greed, money and vengeance and so on. If lovers and married people can beat or chap one another what can one say about normal friends. You could try to know a people but they can also hold back vital secrets about themselves

Yeah for real, people does change, and for stupid reasons too! I guess we have to make sure the people we know just cant change just so. But like you said people does change on yuh. As a rule of thumb you should try to be friends with people who dont like having enemies cuz if it's someone who always turning no people most likely they will turn on you too. Watch de track record yes, and be careful.
But this case real strange, like stuff getting stranger every day. Just like the fake kidnapping what the hell was the friend planning to do after? This case just wrong yes.

i wuda beat that gyul to a frazle
but this girl who involve in teh kidnappin has a reputation...u can t tell avita didn t know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trinidad is very small!!!!

Back