Free Masons ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

What is with all those crap about popular artists turning into free masons ..many people are circulating this rumor that Beyonce , Jay Z And madonna are free masons just because they have a different vybe on stage that cant be explained ... any word on this ?

Wtf do they even know who are free masons, People too stupid for my part. Yes i have changed and i talking real bold these days but its true the stupidity from some white people get on my nerves.

Katrina said:
What is with all those crap about popular artists turning into free masons ..many people are circulating this rumor that Beyonce , Jay Z And madonna are free masons just because they have a different vybe on stage that cant be explained ... any word on this ?
If you think that is all then you're wrong, the worship Baphomet and do and singles and wear symbols on there clothing it's so obvious that it ridiculous people don't see it for what it is.

If you watch the videos and lyrics you will see alot of occult symbolism, this is not fantasy, they're honestly showing it for us to see, and we think its just "entertainment" if they take it that seriously who are we to say its fake?

I guess it's too "obvious", people need to realize these things were never hidden to begin with.

fun fact about the illuminati: it was actually a society of priests and monks who were all about worshipping 'god' so basically most these conspiracy theorists doh know wtf they talking about. they actually thought nas was the devil's son and taylor swift was the antichrist lol. most of them are just jealous of other people's success, and have a lot of time to spare

raucous those vids on youtube, you actually believe it? lolololololololololol
maybe its cause i dont believe in religion, but im sure that freemason crap is a bunch of nonesense, because they have the entire theory wrong to begin with.

I dont know what to believe but i heard thatr Beyonce's Sasha Fierce is like a devil thingy that over comes her when she's on stage like a whole new person she said in an interview

thats just a gimmick to sell records and concert tickets.
my mum has dvds about this and i find its kinda dumb (i mean, i love my mum, but come on) since everything and everyone is successful cuz they all joined some devil society, then hell we all worship the devil

ahahah one can never tell... we dont know how their lives are

RauCous said:
Katrina said:
If you think that is all then you're wrong, the worship Baphomet and do and singles and wear symbols on there clothing it's so obvious that it ridiculous people don't see it for what it is.

If you watch the videos and lyrics you will see alot of occult symbolism, this is not fantasy, they're honestly showing it for us to see, and we think its just "entertainment" if they take it that seriously who are we to say its fake?

I guess it's too "obvious", people need to realize these things were never hidden to begin with.

hey so u do know bout d illuminati den. dem ting is serious thing yes. i trying to break off ah dem ting but some ah dem music rell addicting dread

Ever heard about the eagles hotel california song i heard its devilish in some sort of way anyone knows about this?

Katrina said:
Ever heard about the eagles hotel california song i heard its devilish in some sort of way anyone knows about this?

i never heard the song hotel California but some1 knows it and found out what its about and the said it's a song bout hell

these are what i got on hotel california so far
[youtube]2AEi6BgdS0s[/youtube]
[youtube]XZRwgsB1e2A[/youtube]

I read up about the eagle being symbolic in the satanic bible and some sort of gateway to hell..i think that there is more to this story somethings while the song playing backwards sounding devilish

Free Masons are not a myth they are real & there are a lot of people who are including former U.S. presidents.

Whatever theory they believe in does not make them any less real because you believe they are wrong.

Hotel California is about drugs. (which they liken to being in hell in a way)

I never said freemasonry dosent exist, i said the bulls hit spin people put on it isnt real. theres no secret society, no devil worship, no lady gaga either lol. its almost a religion, its almost like the roman catholic church, except theres no child molesting priests, jew and gay hating leaders, and tax breaks.
sorry to burst your bubble.

oh plz ppl come on Hotel California d song was a hit an i know dis song coz ah sang it many times on karaoke!!! ah supose now alyuh will call me oldie

Back