FREE DEALERSHIP ALARM: Kia Trinidad Dealership Alarm uninstalled and rewired!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
We get the Kias with oem alarms too but at the prices they are sold at, its far out of reach for people shopping at base prices. The sole reason I prefer OEM is because almost nobody does anything right out here. Go to a shop and its quick work to make the money. There's no passion or love for what is being done.

This was a ridiculous install and I did message Kia via their Facebook page privately and I was told that the thread would be showed to the branch manager. A reply was never returned after that one instance.

I can tell of many stories of various makes and models suffering as brand new cars from the nonsense that dealers had their installers do. ALL of the new car dealers in T&T engage in this type of crap. What ever happened to quality control and having standards? I'd prefer get $300-500 off the price of the vehicle than pay and be told it's a "free installed alarm".

I have pictures to put up of the wiring under the bonnet that I had to reroute and neaten to look halfway decent granted that it is a new car. Will sort that out soon and add it to the OP.

hmmmm sounds like problems with kia there or it could be a sour lemon with regards to the speakers on the optima....on the smell tho did they change both filters and you still getting the problem???

The tweeters are just a case of warranty claim, order and source via their network.. Somebody's not doing their job inside there clearly.

Honestly I think after a little while, after one year I can't handle them warranty na, they always making some excuses why not to fix a problem.
I'm waiting to see how good or bad Toyota really is with their warranty seeing as the map light on one side stopped working in a new RAV4 that is owned by my family.

Back