FLOOD EVERYWHERE!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Just the other day i say we don't have serious floods, looks like i have to retract that statement. Kamla have alot on she hands now! :{
All those people losing houses and cars and things to the flood..

i hearing his how 70 percent of the country flooded out. The government has alot on their hands

Kamla was up in Diego i was like WTF here is mostly mountains lol, apparently oner of the rivers change course and flood out people. all the rivers join up to the Diego Martin main river that runs along some parts of the Diego Martin Highway and road.
My family in richplain where she visit say that it had fridge and stove and all kinda rubbish in the river. people don't learn, unfortunately the people who litter in the rivers don't always be the ones who get flood. They still like complain though .. :\

i heard about trini's weather...omg i didn't know that it was so bad..i really hope that the gov't helping alleviate flooding and this wave past fast

By me these days tired make papers,just Tuesday night there was flood by me again.Firetruck came to help people spray their yards and the army came around to take note of the damage and losses each household sustained.

Wow rain real falling where i am right now hope every one is safe

Back