Fix our country first Mr Prime Minister

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
YEAHH......

Today like wasa ain't bother to send clean water to longdenville. Everyonr complaining about stink smelly water that coming yellowish and brownish in the pipes

The gov't should just give people grants to buy filters for their water, because the water quality is so sub-standard and inconsistent. I haven't drunk tap water in years purely because of the health risks.

well if u does....dont tell us to!!!....seems as though ur esteem is low as a PNM....could it b our forum is gettin some message out there!!!.....masa days over nizmo

Nismo Yuh Shithong ! MEMBERS THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A TOTAL IDIOTIC, IGNORANT, MISLEAD, TYPICAL SUPER DOTISH Trini in this country who feel PNM Care about them..observe how he think we are a***** for wanting basic needs in this country...Nismo yuh rich or what or ah bet yuh living where it have bad road or poor water service

Hey guys, I removed the post due to forum policy and warned the user.

On another note, we know there are still blind followers out there. I'd be open to hearing his points if he was capable of putting together a valid argument, but judging from his first (and only) post, I'd say I'm hoping for too much.

As the new Prime Minister kamla Persad Bissesar, her role in fixing the country has embarked in a 120 day resolution. So far it looks promising and jus hope her collegues follow suit.

Back