females only!!! [guys if interested] lol

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

OMG!! well, i have really long hair, and I'm tired of trimming, but i like my hair and i don't want to cut it, my dad won't let me cut it either, but I'm suffering from split ends, does anyone know what I can possibly do!!?? because it's getting annoying and it has my hair looking dry, brittle, and malnourished, right now I'm using sunsilk for split ends, but I'm not really seeing a change!!! HELP!

Well i have really long hair reaching to my lower back. I have suffered for 3 yrs from my hair dropping, looking little bit at times and sometimes it does get oily. I doh know what to use for it... I tried aloe vera, taking vitamin c tabs , a bunch of moisturizers, cleanzers (bush remedies), and everything possible down to eating gooey stuff..i love my hair and sometime i does feel its the only thing does make me feel confident about my body. This yr i have stopped all the mosturizers and stuff and i realize my ends turning white and to my surprise it was split ends. For a girl with long hair i didn't know what to do until i cut it and it is really short like to the middle of my back. I MADE A MISTAKE..TRY A STEAM...IT DOES GLUE BACK THE ENDS TOGETHER..YOU CAN STEAM IT WITH OILS OR CONDITIONERS BUT I SUGGEST YOU TO A HAIRDRESSER.

hmmm thanks, i actually hate putting moisturizers in my hair cause it makes it too greasy, and that's when it falls out for me atleast, i would love to cut my hair in layers up to my shoulder, but i just cant see myself doing that =/ and besides i think long just stands out more on people :] lol but yes i'll go to a hairdresser, the sad part is, my aunt's like "just cut if off" i don't see why she objects the lengthening of my hair so much, it aggravates me.

When i chopped off my long hair i cried bcuz i never had short hair...when i dyed my hair jus las two weeks i felt to cry..maybe i doh wanna change how i look but nex month i going back black lol

I don't mean to bot in your gails convo lol but i think stress has alot to do with what you all are talking about, when my hair was long i had alot split ends and dropping hair lol because of stress. But i don't know what karina coloured her hair for man she does look so sexified in her black hair lol

Lol yea i believe stress cood b a problem 2 maybe its d coloring, ive been bleachin streaks in 2 my hair 4 a while cuz i wanted pink streaks but after i dyed it black cuz i find dark hair looks better on ppl wit our skin tones, its washing out, any ideas on how 2 keep permenant black dye stay in my hair..permenantly!!? Lol

Bleaching ones hair, Dying ones hair causes real problems for your hair.... Two years straight, I coloured, cut then coloured again and again... Once u start to colour ur hair you must put thing in it to keep it healthy...The chemicals destroys ur hair.... Then, I realise it was too costly to maintain so I stop colouring it... I started Vo5 oil treatment and steaming on my own...My hair looked real good and its totally black....Thats called Virgin Hair...
Carrot oil is another good product before shampooing...

hmmm i saw that selling somewhere i think i might actually try it

oh i forgot to tell you an important thing. Go buy something called Amla Oil it darkens you hair colour so the bleach streaks will turn darker so you dont have to worry and then dye it black so it will stay

ooo cool thanks :) ill definitely look for it because this blond is making me want to vomit lol and about grey hair damn im scared to get those lol

Back