Favourite Radio Station?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Some people are die hard MP3 listeners but we all got to listen to radio sometimes... What's you favourite radio station..

It all comes down to three for me 93.5 , 94.7 and 95.1 .. I am more of an alternative, rock , pop etc. ( all that falls into these categories) person and these are my go to stations. If there isn't anything good there i switch to my MP3

Hmm, it all depends on what mood I'm in. Can't really pinpoint one favorite. When the Indian in me acts up (it hasn't for a looong time), is level 101.1 banging hard chutney. Old school is 105.1 and 107.1, but my presets are 94.1, 96.1, 96.7, 99.1, 100.5

During the week on mornings: Slam 100.5 FM.
12noon to 3PM weekdays: 96.1
Other than that is RED 96.7.

only urban.

Favorite radio stations are

101.1, 106.1, 106.5 101.7, 102.7 as far as I can remember, haven't listened to radio in a long while, everything on the net these days,

Livestream was real vybz on 101.1fm..... Big up to my Livestream crew 2009-2011!

LOL apparently not LadyDeath, a prime example of the diversity and taste of society!

Don't listen to radio anymore too much of advertising and too little music. But when I used to I favored 95.1 the best mix.

wohhhhh hold up , hot 93 playing chutney? Tuning in now now !

rick ddddddddddd and the weekly top fortiesssssss yeahhhhhhhhhh((singing it loudly))

you are a strange strange dude ehhhhhhhhhhhhh i will call you patraj from now on :flame:

RED 96.7 ALL THE WAY WOIIIIIIII but i am a cd mp3 girl all the way

kool......my radio in my kitchen don't change from 102.7 fm....my car is 101.1 and during the day well its arcording to my mood....

Teagnie running the tunes whole day! I like 106.1fm personally as well

Back