Favourite Liming Places

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Lol liming is clubbing or any other places it's just where u like to spend your time or hang out

Ruby Tuesdays all de way. Loving that restaurant..

Ewwww Ruby Tuesday??? Where they suck up all ur money and give you poor service..well they must be really treating allure good in Town..Come to Chag one yuh go run

Well the only place i heading these days is Price Plaza its like 9 mins away from us so its where everyone is plus Movie towne is right there so its anywhere

only went once in my life to the sando hills . wish i could of go again :/

Club India is nice but getting too overcrowded. you bound to see someone you know there . Despite the negatives i love club india's music its chutney , 80s , soca , dancehall , EVERYTHING CARIBBEAN !

One of my favourite liming place is down Chagaramas, by all the almond trees, keeps me stress free.

Liming Places :

Fuel Sports Bar & Lounge - Chaguanas (cheap & affordable)
Mojos Chaguanas - Expensive (occasion )
Hollywood grill Movie towne chaguanas - get your money's worth of food & drinks
Pizza Hut Curepe - Hey you can't go wrong with a little fast food and nice spacious area
Zanzibar - Expensive (occasion )
Kaizan Sushi - Lovely Experience ( bit expensive like $ 100 a plate of food but delicious )

Back