Favorite Social Media Sites

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Favorite Social Media Sites

• Facebook

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Twitter

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Instagram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Youtube

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Vine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
I think I'm gradually returning to social media for quick and easy access to information. I LOVED Flipboard when I had my nice phone lol I was addicted to that more than anything else I think!

Facebook and Youtube takes the cake for me.

Facebook used to run my animal rescue group and keep in touch with family & youtube to watch almost anything on the net

I think I'm gradually returning to social media for quick and easy access to information. I LOVED Flipboard when I had my nice phone lol I was addicted to that more than anything else I think!
I used it on my old iPad its a really visual experience. Quite loved it for its ease of use and abundant info.

I miss Flipboard terribly. I think it's possibly my most missed aspect of owning a smart phone lol

Seeing as how Facebook and Youtube have the most votes, I think that's quite interesting information for TriniMotors in terms of boosting publicity.

I miss Flipboard terribly. I think it's possibly my most missed aspect of owning a smart phone lol

Seeing as how Facebook and Youtube have the most votes, I think that's quite interesting information for TriniMotors in terms of boosting publicity.

Right, you have the medium & channel but what are we doing differently? We live in a time where its all the same. We have to be different to stand out and really attract a crowd that is in awe at what we have to offer.

So TM the same as TriniTuner? Lol

Not in that regard, in terms of the advertising. Why change something good? Thats what they tell themselves, they're afraid to step out of their comfort zones and while we trying to promote positive change with our articles and posts and friendliness I think we really need to come up with innovations that "pop". Cause there are a lot of new things which come into being and then pretty much die because they don't do anything differently.

Now I not saying Motors doing that, thats just a reference. I personally think Motors is a good forum with intelligent members who follow the rules without further monitoring. We just to come up with ideas that will get us recognized on a large scale.

Viral video attempt in Trinidad anyone?

Yup! We are the best site in speed, looks , layout , optimization , logo , friendly members etc. But people love to get bash and stay!
I don't know how people can handle negativity and stay there and keep on posting like it would make a difference lol

Yup! We are the best site in speed, looks , layout , optimization , logo , friendly members etc. But people love to get bash and stay!
I don't know how people can handle negativity and stay there and keep on posting like it would make a difference lol
Maybe their posts are not to make a difference. It might just be that we need to ask some of these people questions to better understand what they are looking for.

Cause almost all the time I see electronics being out marketed by products which aren't as good but the people still believe in it and pay more than just a premium for something comparatively not as good as the new, cheaper product which has all the files to support it. I think we have to cross the chasm.

Motors is a great site and I try a lot to promote the site on my own.

Yes, I agree a lot of people will stick with what they know and are afraid of change. However, I agree that we need to have a "pop" factor as well. Sincerity isn't enough to make it in this world anymore. You need to constantly strive to be more and more stimulating, enticing, and magnetic. I'm more curious now as to what main aspects of websites draw users in. Personally I look at content, feedback/members attitudes/mod rules, privacy/security, and appearance & website interaction more than anything else. I'm sure for others it would be different or TM would be a lot more popular now lol

I found this article about how women who use social media are less stressed than those who don't. What do you think about that? Do you think you're less stressed using social media as opposed to being without it?

I use facebook and i am always stressed. Might be the reason i use it for which is to help animals as i have a local animal rescue group. The stress is always there to find them a home, waiting on messages, posts etc.

I think social media itself is stressful to some people. Some of them think different from us. Putting yourself out there & info online , scruitinity of posting stuff , being reminded contantly bombarded by notifications and messages etc. All these things get people anxious and stressed about

I am not into the social media thing. I have not joined any, except I was on Facebook years ago but I have not visited that site in about three years.
I voted for: Youtube, Other. Other being RealTrini.com and WhatsApp on my phone.

I use facebook and i am always stressed. Might be the reason i use it for which is to help animals as i have a local animal rescue group. The stress is always there to find them a home, waiting on messages, posts etc.

I think social media itself is stressful to some people. Some of them think different from us. Putting yourself out there & info online , scruitinity of posting stuff , being reminded contantly bombarded by notifications and messages etc. All these things get people anxious and stressed about

I'm always afraid of personal info being sold or let out beyond the registry and I'm aware that facebook and others do that. I don't mind the youtube analysis, doesn't matter if they track my video behaviour at all.

In addition to that, networking like on Facebook, I cannot stand how some people use it solely as a show off forum or a means to show others how well their lives are. I'm not saying that I have a problem with good living but the manner they go about showing it, it just screams hey look at me i want to be known for my super life.

When I was new to social media, I wasn't as stressed because it didn't feel like so much of an invasion of my privacy. At the time I was glad for the opportunity to connect with my friends and meet like-minded people. As times as changed the lack of privacy and intrusion from people I was forced to interact with became too stressful and I signed off all social media for some years. Coming back on anonymously is much less stressful for me and I find the availability of information to be a bit relaxing lol

When I was new to social media, I wasn't as stressed because it didn't feel like so much of an invasion of my privacy. At the time I was glad for the opportunity to connect with my friends and meet like-minded people. As times as changed the lack of privacy and intrusion from people I was forced to interact with became too stressful and I signed off all social media for some years. Coming back on anonymously is much less stressful for me and I find the availability of information to be a bit relaxing lol
Very true. At the point in time it seemed great without thought of the unknown possibilities.

Back