Father's Day

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

Everyone was talking about mother's day but lets appreciate d fathers too nah man! just wanted to say thank you dad for always being dere for me, a strong individual that taught me how to love and cherish the ladies :Yea:

when is father's day this year?

ah believe it's d 9th of June...my father has been deceased 14yrs now....ahwas not close wit him buh he was an alcoholic buh ah gd person over all....RIP sir u wrk hard to support ur kids i'm grateful to hav know a person like u....i'm ah strong individual coz of u!!!

Oh nice to know the date because i thought was the 2nd week in june. Just would like to spread some love to my dad because he is hard working , he sacrifices alot for us including himself , my dad is not STRICT Infact he loves to sit down and have a meaningful talk to his children and don't matter how big we are we all get huggies and kissies.. i love my daddy because he show me the meaning of life and taught me to reach for my goals and don't let anyone take advantage of me ... THANK YOU DAD

any fathers day wishes...or ideas u guys wana share....d big day is Sunday!!!

father's day was really nice .. got my dad some fishing gear and filled up his kit

I gave my dad money which he gave it back to me and said " I will drink out that in a flash so buy cloths for me" Which is still pending

awww lol . yes smetimes you really doesnt know what to buy for them eh :)

well all you dads and dads to be. Father's day is coming. Any ideas from anyone?

Fishing equipment , clothes , tools , car acessories ..idk but my dad is soo hard to buy for he doesn't like clothes so i buy him things that he uses like tools or fishing stuff oh and also music

Back