Farmville On Facebook

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well my mom sucked me into it, only sending me gifts etc. I played for exactly two months, got addicted, reached level 35, then I quit cold turkey and never went back. That will give you CTS if you keep clicking! It worse than cigs and alcohol! "Oh goddd, get offf the computerrrr my croppsss will rottennn" WTF

farmville is the key! but all my crops are dying because i doh be on facebook regular lol but mind me eh i have live crops as well in meh backyard

I've been playing that for a while and I still don't know what I'm doing..lol

I have stopped playing farmville long time ago, it true you will get caught up with it but i noticed alot of time used to pass when i used to play it, and it want not benefiting me on the long run so i stopped.

Yeah and once you dont come online and check ur crops regular it dies and u have to start all over again lmao

I was a farmville addict.... yes addict.... i would count the hours to reap my crops and go on my family profile to send myself gifts... but as they say all long rope have an end!!!!
Farmville has become too demanding where u have to complete tasks now so i have stopped playing....

btw sometimes i still go just to reap my trees and animals jus to c my money increase :wink:

so admin as u could see i have plenty extra time since i dont go on farmville often so i could post on ur forum :Yea:

Thats great same here i used to be on facebook's farmville but i started to dis like it, too much of shit going on in farmville. So i just quits so people stop sending me farmville request please!

I used to play this game many years ago, but not anymore.

It was a very popular game at one point.

Back