Farmville On Facebook

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So i now accept this game called farmville, and i don't know what to play it lol i was not really watching the instructions and plus it sticking because i'm on dialup :lmfao: . Anyone on facebook playing this farmville game?

I just want to see whats all the hype about and well i taking a little stress reviver, need a break!

I see Death Rocking Farmville, i feed he does live on facebook now

farmville is awsome ...
its based simply on planting an reaping plants and some animals ....

i really like this game

Death real stingy dread the man have big big balloons and elephants and he would not even give me one lol

Yes it is addictive, don't even go on fb to chat anymore, only to check up on my farm xD
Rellll sadness......lmao

Look death now feel sorry for me and send a gift form me a pomegranate tree, But why is it that the trees cost so much like 400 dollars and it will grow in 4 days and you will be able to sell it for 3 cents and 8 cents much lower than you bought it for?

Hmm...another time waster on Facebook! I've seen alot of people playing this game. Don't know or wanna know what the hype is about. I don't spend plenty time on facebook. Just log on to see what's new and thats it.

I playing the game so that people i can tell people about trinispice like place signs in their farm, I trying all kinda of things to get people to start posting.

Wispa65 said:
I've seen alot of people playing this game. Don't know or wanna know what the hype is about.
Spread the gospel farmville is the devil! :icon_frown: Me and wispa keeping we souls!!!! Ye have been turned by the evil that is farmville!! :signlol:

praise farmville ... praise farmville ...

lets sacrifice car an wispa to the farmville gods ...

sacrifice

sacrifice

I now see how death is, death tell me some time ago like last week when i asked him why he stopped posting, and his excuse was he does not get time, and time to be on the net. But the thing i want to know is how could you manage to play farmville if you don't have the time to spear, because i know for sure farmville takes alot of time to maintain and he's on level 25 so thats says alot. What you have to say now death

i jus play da game cuz im alwayz bored out of my mind & hav nuthin 2 do...i dont get much himework frm skool so alwayz bored...

everyone talks about farmville in my class and how they find animals on their farm and so on.. never have time to play it never have time for the net because of school

When you pet a pet on farmville what will that do? and allow walk whats the purpose of that?

Petting animals in FarmVille does absolutely nothing. Yes, it is a useless feature that just allows you to give animals attention but it does not help with faster harvesting and it does not give you any free coins.

huh okay then. this thing have people obsessed almost everyone talking about this game

Ok i had enough of this game i'm at level 22 with over 250 000 coins and i don't get the point anymore, its a good game but it was good while it keep me interested for not too long. So i had it with facebook games which are getting lame and i'm glad that i pulled my self out of that unlike some people but all is good life will go on lol

admin said:
So i now accept this game called farmville, and i don't know what to play it lol i was not really watching the instructions and plus it sticking because i'm on dialup :lmfao: . Anyone on facebook playing this farmville game?

d kinda tings u does do with dial up eh boi...i does jes jess back and be in awww :Blink:

Back