Fairy Tales

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Have u ever believed when ur mom and dad told u that

Be good cuz u wud be on the naughty list and santa would not bring u anything for christmas
Or Hide ur tooth under ur pillow and the tooth fairy would come and get it and leave u money.and many others

Did u ever find out that it was actually fake or did ur mom and dad tell you when u got older...how did u react?

-Karina said:
Have u ever believed when ur mom and dad told u that

Be good cuz u wud be on the naughty list and santa would not bring u anything for christmas
Or Hide ur tooth under ur pillow and the tooth fairy would come and get it and leave u money.and many others

Did u ever find out that it was actually fake or did ur mom and dad tell you when u got older...how did u react?

lol did your parents break the news last night? :icon_razz:

No is just me and some friends were talking about it and i wanted to know how has it been for you cuz i know big 12yr olds still believe in it lol

12? :icon_eek: wda...i sorry for dem yes.....my parents never said anything fairytale-ish to me :icon_neutral:

what's the point in lying to kids and then breakin their lil hearts lol :icon_confused:

lol hahaha fairytales are gayyy. they should have bad endings hahaha. santa clause get a shotgun to face for trespassing lmao

^lol

reminds me of an email i got along the lines "west indian letter to santa".....hilarious...cant post it here tho lol

I kinda like fairy tales........buh den i believe in fairies.........

Come little fairy,
come sit with me.
Hold on to my hand,
my heart, only you can see.

Back