Facebook Redesign

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

What you think about Facebook Redesign

• Its cool

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Its Crap

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I notice on alot of sites alot of people are saying that they hate the new facebook redo, how do you feel about this is facebook listening to its 175 million users?

too many thing all over ..... confusing to me...

yes too much things all over i just readin my home and dat it i am ignoring d rest...........

it looks too crammed up and all the heading words are too little!!

True Dat i was listening to some girls talk in the exam room..all of them signing some petition to rally against it...to bad facebook wudn't change it back

The thing is facebook would not listen to any petition or anyone have they listen to the users in the past no would they now no. Reason the make decisions with our considering the users, alos they also spend so much money on the new layout they would not revert

THe only good thing i could say is that its faster on my end i notice a huge speed different on dialup

Yes that kinda change and well it have somekinda thing that called Like or Comment on anything one of your friend does thats kinda kool

i does call Facebook the Mackobook cuz the mini feed in HOME does tell people what everyone is doing, what they did, how they did it , what they used etc lol

Back