Express Prices increases

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
As of April 13 their will be an increase of the Trinidad & Tobago Express newspapers. This is dude to the lack of advertisements they are receiving as of now.
The Daily Express will move from $1 to $2 and the Saturday Express will move from $1.50 to $2.

There will be no change to the price of the Sunday Express, which is $3.

I believe this increase is justified to me because I rather the express newspaper than any other newspaper, the express is very informative and has a huge classifieds among many more.

Guardian also said they will increase their price from $1 to $2 dollars sometime this month.....

Well i don't know for the guardian hardly anyone reads that newspapers and when they do this they will loose alot of their past customers. They are not doing a good jobs these days and the result a lost of customers

lol the guardian still alive wayy, lol i remember the newpaper was hugeee, yea newspaper is bad for the environment...

I wondered if this price tag increase will affect the sales of the guardian newspapers, i already hearing people saying that they not going o by the guardian again, wonder whats going to happen to them

I hope newsday doh kill we with de price now. Brbk right though guardian bad for the environment! I never used to buy them.. more newsday and express a lil bit.. I wonder if they will change their content.

Sorry Rau Cous but the price of newsday increase too....So yuh to dig deeper into yuh pockets...

LOl at least its not as much as doubles, one doubles can buy 2 papers

Back