Exposed ManHoles in The pavements

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
If you go chagunas alot of the pavements have no lids on the manholes or the lids partially covered, should this not be a serious situation? what about if their is a blind person making him way around what then, this is totally ridiculous old people can be easily injured from these hazards what is the Borough Corporation doing about this it has been years.

I nearly fall into one not long ago right by Charans there. Imagine falling into one of these stuff its serious injury you are going to get there. i think that they shall get cracking fixing these stuff. I think my mom tripped on these already and sprained her ankle. Its too dangerous they should fix it or be sued lol

Yes you could sue the cooperation for this neglect of safety, so much of talk about the osha act and right in front your big eye you seeing the most dangerous things Trinidad not serious at all

The weirdest thing about that is the covers get broken from pedestrian traffic. lol. What grade materials they using to make these covers that break and get deformed so easily.
Of course I'm assuming most places actually have manhole covers.. probably not even close.

I mean if it was damaged and left for a few days thats questionable but not for years or months this is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with its people's lives your dealing with

I see this alot and its a very serious matter but of course things that are great concern and are dangerous and threaten our way of living the Government seems to don't care but these things but only mega projects and to make the rich richer

any1 eva fall into ah manhole before? because i think people suppose to know the dangers of these things and start reportin them to the government.

Have you ever seen people protesting in tv to fix their roads or for other things alot of time the Government has turn a deft ear on these matters, whats so different about The exposed manholes. I know alot of people reported these things and nothing has been done about it.

246wge8.jpg
2i9nmme.jpg

Councilors an d Mayor shame on u!!!

This is how Trinidad is they want to talk about health and safety act, how the development of Trinidad and Tobago can been seen through infrastructure but look at that. We are a 3 world country and will always be like that if these kinda of things have to continue

this is gettin outa hand now even in d counrty side where there are new pavements d manholes r damaged due to poor work done!!!

Back