Ever pay for your driving licenses?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Any one here ever pay for their driving licenses like bribe the driving instructor, i want to know seems like alot of people do this lol

I did it......... :hiya: ........ i had too............. :Blink: ....... i didn't want to cry like the others.............. :non: ............ I feeel so shame now.... .... :eek:mg: .......I actually took part in a criminal activity..... :Throw:

i need my licenses send me officer name i hope is small bribe.................

lol i pay to 'ensure' i pass..i still had to do the yard and road test PROPERLY...dey tracking our IPs now...
actually i think thas the technique the doin now....cus u may end up doing both without error..den to feel like a a$ after knowing u jus hand them money to watch u pass on ur own

there was actually an issue in my school about this, because usually they give you a driver's ed class for that you take for one term and at the end they give you the test for your learner's permit and if you fail the test you could buy it from one of the teacher's and the principal found out and fired him. but here you cant get fake licenses now because they're doing them electronically with your picture and you information in the silver electronic thing on the back, they put everything even if your wear glasses so if you're driving you must have your glasses on. i think that's good though

quilty as charged!!! i had too or go and try again an again an again an again......... u get it admin

lol i not doing that ....i recently went for my learners. i am just paying to ring up my dates by the cashier bcuz it falling on a school day so i getting it faster ..if i pass or fail is up to the officer

When i'm going for mines (yes i don't have any) And anyone wants me to pay them a bribe for me to get my licenses i will report them, and voice record it, i'm not making no joke on this, this kinda of bribing and corruption must stop

miss rina ur mom or dad will pay dat an u woun't kno wen or where it happened u may not want to but u dont kno wen d money does pass, say no all u want

U see yes the money would not pass because i want to take things slow the regulation could bring up but not the driving test i want to take alot of practice although i know how to make my turns and stuff

the amt of money for a lil shoulder ticket now i cud only imagine the charge for this sort of bribe

only $500.00 take it or leave it, ah see ppl cry in d yard yes coz dey fail over an over, alyuh ah kno how trinis does wok nah, $300. for d insp an $200. for d instru!!!

new computerize license from monday.....an dis one can b traced.....gd wrk ppp an Jack Warner

Back